bitchsLApped: Shilo Gets Schooled by LA, Part 1 of 1000
What I have learned so far:
1. NO DAYDREAMING ON THE INTERSTATE.
2. Getting so excited about seeing motorcycle cops that you scream “CHIPS!!!” out your window at them at them is really not the best idea.
3. Knowing that you parked by the palm trees near the street that started with “San” or “Los” is NOT going to help you.
4. You WILL have to pay for parking, and water, and possibly air.
5. People shout out area codes at clubs. Some are met with great applause, others have the crowd turning their faces away in disgust. I need to learn mine.
6. It’s “C! A!…..ALL DAY!” NOT “To-Day!” Thank you Nocando for correcting me, over and over, in public. Do it again next week just in case I forget.
7. Telling people “I’ll be the blond chick dancing like a maniac at the front of the dance floor all night” no longer carries any meaning. There are lots of us. We probably bite.
8. Del Taco: IXNAY on the ANCETRAY. As in, NO no no.
9. I Love My GPS.
10. NO DAYDREAMING ON THE INTERSTATE (This one is fairly important).